Offer: Sr. Business Development Manager:Digital Refresh Networks Private Limited
Jobs By This Recruiter
â€¢ Prospect, source and close deals with brand advertisers and/or media agencies for Social Media
â€¢ Utilize skills in navigating media agency dynamics, as well as a thorough knowledge of campaign buying, digital media planning, digital revenue operations of Social Media.
â€¢ Concept selling, corporate selling, B2B, etc..
â€¢ Meeting new prospects and existing clients regularly to understand their current and upcoming campaign objectives, KPI benchmarks and suggest solutions from our product portfolio/services which can assist them in meeting their marketing objectives.
â€¢ Cross Functional Coordination with Account Managers to ensure a smooth launch of campaigns, provide timely and effective feedback.
â€¢ Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how advertising products and services can be leveraged to connect with consumers.
â€¢ Market Research and Networking, stay up-to-date with market and competitor movements, new product launches in the market, Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
â€¢ Develop, manage and grow very senior client side relationships to maintain and grow revenue
â€¢ Engage in exceptional client and internal communication and follow-up to provide a positive end-to-end client practice, from the initial contact through post-campaign results
â€¢ Accurately forecast on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis actual and projected sales revenue
â€¢ Maintained cordial relations with agencies & clients & ensured to give best of servicing.
â€¢ Ensured to achieve targets quarter on quarter across all the products and services.
â€¢ Responsibly submitting internal reports on Sales Pipelines & Conversions to leadership abilities teams & reporting manager on a weekly basis.
Knowledgeable about local media / online / mobile advertising market
- Developed professional and social network in the segment across various industries
- Developed sales skills and knowledge about specifics of concept selling, corporate selling, and B2B in advertising space
- Highly developed negotiation skills knowledge Social Media Products/ services, and new trends.
- Strong presentation skills and comfort level.
- Deep knowledge of Digital marketing and the social media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
- Excellent communication skills.
- capability to partner effectively with internal & external industry stakeholders.
- A passion for Digital and our mission.
- Excellent rhetoric skills and proficient in English
Areas of work:
- Stipulating annual contracts with key clients
- Co-creation and execution of sales strategy
- Responsibility for achieving quarterly revenue plans
- Preparing Sales reports and plans
» University education in business administration, marketing or similar
» 7 to 10 yrs.
» Saleha Kapadia (Head HR)/ Ainish Mathias (Executive HR)
» As Per Industry Standards
» Email your resume at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply nowsave for laterNew User? Register Now
Apply Now Save for Later Share
Jobs in Alphabetical Listing Business Development (6) Creative Web Design (2) Design (1) Digital / Web (2) Digital Marketing (3) Media (1) Social Media Marketing (5) Studio (1) Technology / Information technology (5) Video Recording (1)